Wowmall / watch

1 Singapore Review updated:

I want to complain about Yahoo being an accessort to fraudulent companies scamming the public by supporting this company wowmall to sell their watch products on their site. Despite so much complaints from the public the advertisement from wowmall still continues daily. I bought a watch from their site, a Luminor but instead I received a back alley production called Pintime! Its appearance look so flimsy.
I have submitted at least a dozen request for refunds through their customer service site at SupportSg@wowmall. store but to no avail as they do not reply back. How can Yahoo continue to advertise for them daily? This makes Yahoo an accessory to the fraud. Can we do a class action against Yahoo since their partner in crime did not reply to our request for refund as advertised by them that we can for any reason?

David

Po
May 31, 2018

Comments

• Ro
      2nd of Jun, 2018

My husband received his order today. He ordered a Luminor 1950 Series PAM00441 Men's Automatic Mechanical Watch in Brown. Instead he received a chunkly clumsy looking watch called Sancy Birds!

This is what he ordered:-

This is what he got (see attached photos). Just sent an email to their support centre. I'll keep you guys updated.

• Is
      8th of Jun, 2018

@Rose1966 Me too...feel very cheated...got mine exactly as your post...heard a guy got a refund...office at lower delta blk 1090 #01-05/07...

• Da
      8th of Jun, 2018

Thank You I-shah for the address. I will be going down on Monday 11th June. Anybody else wants to join me is welcome. Can email me at davidckpoon@yahoo.com

Regards
    David

• Lo
      7th of Sep, 2018

@David CK Poon Sir they continuing advertising in Facebook.

• Ir
      15th of Jun, 2018

hello

same thing happened to me, so I went to comone office, and they give me refund on the spot. just bring watch and original box that the watch came in, and get refund.
    comone express office at lower delta rd blk 1090 #01-05/07

irwanb8811@gmail.com

• Ra
      10th of Jul, 2018

Hi Veronica,

I have received the item but it's not the same as what advertised and I have purchased. I have sent many email regarding this but there is no reply from you. Attached is what we received and totally is not the actual product that we have paid. If this a fake item I want my money to be refund or I have to make a police report on your website. Here's the receipt and the item received pictures for your reference.

Look forward for your immediate reply!

• Ra
      10th of Jul, 2018

razzin.fiqri@gmail.com

• Bi
      21st of Jul, 2018

ME TOO, ITS A FRAUD! LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE

• Bi
      24th of Jul, 2018

@Bize Mangubat SUPPORTMY@WOWMALL.COM do not respond my email. i am asking why the item is different from the advertisement on onstagram

• Wi
      28th of Aug, 2018

Order an authentic Oris watch but when receive are scrapped watch of different brand and never look like what advertised. This seller is a conned. Wonder why wowmall still allowing all these sellers cheating buyers? My order no is 80175233