Wowmall / all listings post on yahoo ads

1 Review updated:

Ordered a Luminator watch, only realize that it's a scam in disguise, quickly wrote in to request to abort the deal. Next working day, a lady name Veronica called and persuade not to call off the deal and item was already shipped from Hong Kong. The lady don't speak fluent English and ask to speak Mandarin and which I knows I already fall for it. She promise me that she would honored the return policy. But after a few emails exchange, there's no response. Last exchange was that I have to paid $7 for item to be pick up by ninja van and then refund me.
So guys, don't fall for this scam, you can't do anything to it. Ninja Van collude with wowmall which collude with Yahoo to put up this scam ads, or even it's a scam set up between this three parties.

Wowmall

Ng
Jun 09, 2018

Comments

• Ir
      Jun 15, 2018

hello

same thing happened to me, so I went to comone office, and they give me refund on the spot. just bring watch and original box that the watch came in, and get refund.
    comone express office at lower delta rd blk 1090 #01-05/07

[protected]@gmail.com

• Ra
      Oct 31, 2018

@irwanb8811 Hello i hv been conned by wowmall too and would like to hv a refund. Can you share me the address again u got thenrefund. I'm in Malaysia. Is the comeone express office available in kuala lumpur, malaysia?

• Ra