WOW HD / Paid For Items Not Delivered

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

I have used WOWHD/CDWOW for many years now, but must say that over the past few weeks I have had an absolutely horrendous service. Several things have gone wrong, and have had absolutely NO assistance Customer Services people. To the point now, where they have taken my money and I have no CDs
The list of complaints is LONG
Order item 6 weeks ago, still have yet to receive this item, 51/2 weeks after despatch, a subsequent one was eventually re ordered, but as yet has not been despatched, so have cancelled.
I again ordered another item 6 weeks ago and again, has not been received, then I contacted Customer Services (after 21 days), as yet, haven't even had a response!!!
Have 2 other items which I also still haven't received, but not allowed to do anything as within the 21 days!!!
Two more items were not even despatched after a month, contacted Customer Services, who informed me that I could wait (possibly up to another 2/3 weeks) or cancel. I chose to cancel. THREE days later had no response, when I contacted again, was informed THIS MORNING (15th May) that I could not cancel as they were in the process of being despatched. Well they were not three days ago when I cancelled, I have now been told that i have to wait for these and will not be refunded - one of them shows as not even being despatched on my order list!!!
They have now taken to ignoring all email correspondence with no refund

Ge
May 18, 2015

More WOW HD Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sk
      26th of Oct, 2015

Am a customer for 10+ years and am having similar problems. CD paid for, money taken from credit card. 1 month later nothing arrived, checked order history/status...nothing there. Mail support they say they order was never received (despite having an order number) and that the payment was 'just pre-authorization' and would have been credited within days..which of course it hadn't/hasn't. re-contact support to tell them this and then they just say they will refund the money and I can re-order if I want to(!)
    Not even a hint of an apology. Very sad service from what used to be a great company. Looks like Amazon will be getting my business in future...

• Kj
      4th of Dec, 2015

Items bought 7 months ago still not marked as shipped. No answer on any mails and money is lost. Horrible.
    It is simply a scam, and the many places on the internet has angry customers.
    It was a serious store before the name was changed to Wowhd. Many forums in the net shows angry custoneres robbed for their money and no shipment.