wotlk-powerleveling.com / Fraud, Lies, Scam, the whole shibang

GOD [censored]ING DAMMIT!!! Is all I have to say about this site, here's what it comes down to:

They bot your character, HORRIBLY inefficiently at that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KUvovYUbtA

When you go to their live chat to ask why they are botting and not questing, they say the same thing OVER AND OVER "We don't use bots sir, we do it by hand"

When trying to reason a refund they go in circles saying "a deals a deal" or "we can make your deadline"

Here's the math: They claim to be able to reach 1-70 in 3-4 days, they bot the same mob until it's 5 levels higher than your character, I gave them my account at 13, they got it to 18 in 48 WHOLE HOURS (I mean in game 48 hours.../played=48hours)...That' already 2 days right there...and nowhere close to 70, so to simplify it 37 =/= 70

If you open a dispute though paypal, they'll start to take you more seriously... They'll tell you to close the dispute so they can continue leveling your character (it was funny that they were telling me this as their bot was still running). If you continue to ask for a refund, they'll tell you they'll give you a partial refund...which to me is BS seeing as all they did was use a bot, but it's better then nothing I guess. AFTER CLOSING THE DISPUTE, it'll take their damn system a whole day to realize it's closed, and even now I'm trying to get my refund and now "the boss is out sir."

BUT TO TOP IT ALL OFF *****READ THIS IF ANYTHING***** THEY'LL TAKE YOUR ACCOUNT. I had not merged my account with a battle.net account yet, and what do you know, the second I start banging on their door for a refund, and BAM, I get an email confirming that a "mr chen" has merged my account with a battle.net account, so not only has my password and email changed, so has everything else... AND TO MAKE IT WORSE, they did this on a GODDAMN Saturday, when blizzard isn't in their offices.

THIS SITE IS FCKING ANNOYING AS FCK! NEVER DO ANY SORT OF BUSINESS WITH THEM, THEY'LL JUST HAVE YOU RUNNING IN GOD AWFUL CIRCLES.

I also included a partial chat log with ONE OF THE MANY instances where I tried to talk with their stupid live chat employees...I'd also like to note that that chat c0ntinued on for about an hour...with the same result "close the dispute or blah blah blah!"

Conclusions:
Horrible bot leveling

risk of account ban

possible to way to get a refund

horrible, ignorant, incompetent live chat services that'll use nifty tricks to weasel out of each conversation (boss is out, that's a different rachel, we have 12 hours shifts that switched right after dealing with you, etc...)

POSSIBILITY OF TOTAL ACCOUNT LOSS

wotlk-powerleveling.com

Ve

Comments

• Ve
      23rd of Aug, 2009

I had meant to say: Almost impossible to get a refund

• Wo
      25th of Aug, 2009

There are alot of customer come to us www.wotlkpowerleveling.com to complain about their services just because they have similar domain to us

We re using single and unique domain www.wotlkpowerleveling.com from 09/2008,

Status: clientTransferProhibited

Expiration Date: 2009-09-18
    Creation Date: 2008-09-18
    Last Update Date: 2008-09-19

They register www.wotlk-powerleveling.com and www.wotlk-power-leveling.com later

Domain Name: wotlk-powerleveling.com

Status: OK

Expiration Date: 2010-11-16
    Creation Date: 2008-11-16
    Last Update Date: 2009-07-16

and these two domain is own by only one man from China, they absolutely not US company

Billing Contact:

PLEASE DO NOT SEE THERE TWO WEBSITES ARE US, WE HAVE ONLY UNIQUE DOMAIN IS
    ******WWW.WOTLKPOWERLEVELING.COM****, NO HYPHEN(S)

• Wo
      10th of Nov, 2009

I had them farm T9 gear for me, I logged onto my friends account and followed my own account they were on.. They botted in Borean Tundra killing Fire Elementals for prismatics and materials... Then followed it to mail box. I logged onto my account immediately to find my 9000 gold was stolen. i went to live chat and tried to ask them. all they said was i had no gold to start with... what the ### mate. ###ing pissed me off. even worst is that first they said they cant take responsiblity. and afterwards when i said im going to the bank to chargeback my creditcard and get my money back, they said we will take full responsiblity, please wait we will farm back the gold for you, i mean WHAT THE ### YOU TAKE MY GOLD AND YOUR GOING TO FARM IT BACK FOR ME?!?! I ###ING ORDERED t9 FARMING U DOGS!!1 ###ing all they care about is money, dont give a ### about you.

• Ra
      11th of Jan, 2010

They took one of my accounts and got the other banned at this point. Never use this service. Then after going into live chat and basically [censored]ing them out they just up and left the chat saying a deal is a deal. With the account they took they changed the password once and I guess the live chat person felt sorry for me and gave me the new one. Then not 10 mins after she gave me the new one they changed it yet again. I still have yet to get that account back at the moment. The other account they gold farmed on it to no end and then created about 20 new characters to sell gold to other people to. So be weary of the low priced people, And never use this site.

• Ab
      13th of Jul, 2010

yep, i've been scammed too, Fortunately for me i let them level a char on my 2nd account. from lvl20 to lvl55 (to make a dk)
    guess what? Not even 5 hours later my password got changed, then my acc suspended... Also they said they could finish the order in 3-4 days... Well, 5 days later i was still only lvl25... So i mean wtf i can do it twice as fast myself...

Then, they suddenly deleted it, when i asked the support why, they didn't answer me!!
    Oh and their support can barely understand a lot of basic english words so thumbs down on that too... And yes they seem to have like a lot of rachels, mary's and roses on their support team !

They are thusfar reluctant to comply with my paypal discussion and refund request, but i will not stand aside for a bunch of scammers

Thank you for posting your complaints, now i can show paypal i'm not the only one!!

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM - WWW.WOTLK-POWERLEVELING.COM and their other website (i suppose that is for the people who don't trust the 1st one anymore) WWW.SUPERPOWERLEVELING.COM <-- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• Fl
      18th of Sep, 2010

NEVER USE THIS SITE WWW.WOTLK-POWERLEVELING.COM THEY WILL GET YOU BANNED I WAS BANNED AFTER 4 DAYS OF THEM POWER-LEVELING ME THEY SAID THEY COULD GET ME FROM 74-80 IN 3-4 DAYS AND 4 DAYS LATER I WAS 78 AND BANNED FOR 72 HOURS FOR BOTTING I LOGGED ON AFTER 3 DAYS AND MY CHARACTERS GOLD WAS ALL GONE I HAD OVER 1200 GOLD WHEN I LET THEM USE MY ACCT AND THEY REFUSE TO GIVE ME MY GOLD BACK SAYING THEY BUY NEW ARMOR FOR MY TOON THATS WHERE THE GOLD WENT I SAID THATS AWFUL FUNNY I HAVE NO NEW ARMOR I STILL HAVE ALL THE ORIGINAL I STARTED OUT WITH!!! BOTTOM LINE NEVER USE THESE TARDS!

• Br
      3rd of Mar, 2011

This is a bad sight they took 8, 000 gold of my account and I got banned so they want me to give them my new password what should I do?