Worship Empire / fraud

1 Northern Ireland, County Antrim, United Kingdom Review updated:

PayPal get commission on sales by Worship Empire, the fraudulent company which many people have complained about on this message board.

I was cheated by Worship Empire and lost £26. Others have lost much more. Many of us were taken in by Worship Empire because we saw the PayPal icon and trusted it. Now PayPal deny any responsibility. But PayPal have made money out of the fraud. They charged Worship Empire commission on their 'sales'. That makes them accessories to the fraud.

I suggest that we all write to PayPal, accusing them of being party to a fraud carried out by Worship Empire and making money from the fraud. After that, we can contact our European MPs and the police, to get the fraudsters and their accomplices stopped.

Le

Comments

28th of Jan, 2009

From WorshipEmpire.com I ordered a set of education music DVD's and paid through paypal. Non delivery occured. repeated emails were replied to by Worship Empire until (something I did not realise) the time for complaints to PayPal - 45 days expired. paypal will not refund the money due to their self imposed 45 day rule. If they receive plenty of complaints about worship empire within 18o days they will re-open the case. please can evryone complain like mad to paylPal