Worry no more accidential plan / Worry no more customer service

1 33157 Mallard DriveRockwood, United States
Phone: 7343790496

I purchased a couch from Macys on 8-1-2011. I purchased the worry no more plan. I expected this plan to be helpful since I have children and animals. The last time I used there service a gentleman named John Alcodray out, he passes out business cards and tries to drive up work. Anyway he had worked on a few spots from my cat, the company asked if I was happy< I told them I was unable to assess the couch till it was dry, since the fabric is microfabric. John told me after the call not to call the company back but to call him back directly, he would take care of any issues if they a rised, he was spending the next week with his granddaughter at Disney and to give him a call. When the couch dried there were water stains from the cleaning machine he used, I tried to call him and he did call me back, he rescheduled his appointment a few times and the last time said well you need to call the company so I can come in your house. I tried calling the number he gave me and it was wrong, then I called the number I had, I was caller 8 at 4:45, I put my number in and never received a call back. The next morning, I called the company and again caller 8, waited and waited, then was told since I did not contact them I was out of luck. The customer service was terrible. I had liked the guy who clean the couch, if he would have followed through with what he said. Your customer service for the Worry No More plan is terrible, People buy this plan because they know they are going to have pet and family issues and they treat you like crap. I wish I did not have so many bad experiences with the company, but the couch is microfiber and it stains very easily, that is why I purchased this product. I can send photos later, it is water marks from the steamer, I just wanted the gentleman to do what he said. Your contractors should not be making deals on the side and giving customers the incorrect information.

Wo