WorldWideTravelers / cancel before the time limlt

1 PO BOX 4961Clearwater, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-878-2659

My complaint is I did want the membership, so I went online and cancel like 10 days before the 14 days period. But on July 3, 2009 they deducted the 49.90 from my account after I had aready cancel my membership. I made a phone call to them on July 6, 2009 ask why they took my money after I had canceled my membership. The person on the other line said he was sorry, they will refund my money in 21 days. But instead of a refund they took another 49.90 again on Aug.1, 2009. I've been trying to reach them by phone but no answer. I just want my money back, and a cancel membership. I explain to them that I had got laid off my job, and I could not affort the membership. I just want them to do the right thing.

Comments

Ms
  27th of Aug, 2009

Company information:

WorldWideTravelers
PO BOX 4961
Clearwater, Florida
Phone: 800-878-2659 OR (866) 583-6855
www.WorldWideTravelers.info

IT HAS BEEN PAST 7-10 DAYS FROM THE DAY I WAS TOLD THAT THE WORLDWIDE TRAVELER VACATION PACKAGES WERE GOING TO BE MAILED TO ME. I HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING, AND RE-CALLED YESTERDAY AND TODAY TO REQUEST THE PACKAGES. THERE WERE SOME ERRORS WITH THEIR MAILED PACKAGES. SOME PEOPLE GOT CHARGED AS WELL, BUT LUCKILY I DID NOT. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WERE GOING TO RESEND THE PACKAGES, AND I NOW AM AWAITING FOR THEM AGAIN. THEY ARE TO BE MAILED OUT TODAY. I WILL HAVE TO KEEP YOU POSTED ON WHAT HAPPENS. FOR NOW:

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY! I REPORTED IT TO MY BANK JUST IN CASE, SINCE SO MANY COMPANY'S ARE CALLING DURING THIS TOUGH CREDIT TIME FOR PEOPLE ALL OVER THE U.S. PEOPLE'S INFORMATION IS BEING HANDED FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER, SO I NEEDED TO GET MY CREDIT INFO CHECKED TO MAKE SURE THAT NO IDENTITY THEFT OR UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS ARE TAKING PLACE! I CALLED MY BANK, AND THEY ARE AWARE...

Ka
  11th of Sep, 2009

This company told me that I had 30 days to cancel this package, but, within 15 days they took money out of my account. I've been trying to call them all day but, to no avail. I want this vacation plan to be cancelled and my bank account to be straightend out.

Be
  21st of Sep, 2009

I GOT THE PACKAGE, AND CANCELLED WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT. THEY HAVE STILL DEDUCTED 49.90 FROM MY ACCOUNT IN JULY, AUGUST AND SEPT NOW I CAN NOT GET THEM TO ANSWER THEIR PHONES. I HAVE TO CHANGE MY ACCOUNT INFO AT THE BANK WHICH IS VERY FRUSTRATING AND DO A DISPUTE BC I CANCELLED ON 6-4-09 AND ACTUALLY CALLED THE BANK ON THAT DATE AND IT IS NOTED THAT THERE SHOULD BE NO DRAFTS FROM THEM. SO IF THEY DON'T REFUND ME I AM GOING TO SUE THEM IF I CAN GET THE INFO TO DO SO.

Li
  29th of Sep, 2009
WorldWideTravelers - trying to cancel membership
worldwidetravelers
WTC Dept.44, PO Box 4961
Clearwater
Florida
Phone: 18774993590

I have called the number trying to cancel my membership and it says I must enter a administrative password, which I do not have. Then they give a web site to cancel online which does not work either!