Worldwidetravelcenter / RIP OFF

Deerfield Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

these people gave me a free 7 day trip to anywhere in the world in a one-bedroom cond0 for 2 people. 19.00 a person per night. well, i sent in my 266.00 check and put in my dates and destination. when i called them, she said, you do know you have to pay 720.00 more for anywhere out of u.s. I said"NO" i did not. they don't tell you that before you send it. well, she got mad because i didn't want to do that. then she preceeded to tell me they didn't have anything in the world available for my dates at the regular price of 266.00. they just wanted to suck me in for more money. DON'T ever take a vacation from these people. she was VERY rude to me after that. never again.

Comments

Ki
  2nd of Jun, 2008
Hello there,

If you would have read the entire brochure it states on line 5 that "Deluxe, two bedroom and, NON CONTINENTAL US condominiums are subject to avaliablity for an additional fee. You should have read the whole thing carefully before sending in your money or at least calling the phone number. It also states right underneth that line the toll free number for you to call to get more infomation on the fee. Sorry but you are responsible for your own actions. No one ripped you off. If you traveled within the mainland USA you could have gotten it for the $19.00 per night per person fee. I have used this same condo vacation that you have and, I have always gotten a beautiful condo that I was very happy with. Worldwide is a great company but, you gotta follow the restrictions.