Worldwiderebates.com / rebate-stalling payment well past 30 days, will take yet another 4-6 wks to reissue another chk

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-286-9146

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

I'VE EXPENDED NO LESS THAN 3 MAILING PACKAGES TO THESE WORLDWIDEREBATES.COM PEOPLE, AND TO DATE, I HAVE NOT EVEN BEGIN TO SEE THEIR "PROCESSING" CHK, WHICH WAS SUPPOSEDLY MADE OUT SINCE 1/14/09, AND I SERIOUSLY DOUBTED THAT THEY EVEN BOTHERED TO MAIL OUT THIS CHK. ANYWAY, SINCE I REPORTED LAST WEEK, OF 2/16/09, THAT I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED THIS CHK (AS SHOWN ON THE WEBSITE [http://worldwiderebates.com/customer/default.aspx] AS OF THE 30-DAY POSTMARK, THEY ARE NOW INFORMING THAT IT WOULD TAKE YET ANOTHER 4 TO 6 WEEKS BEFORE A NEW CHECK CAN BE RE-ISSUED, LIKE WOE-IS-ME!!!

AT THIS RATE, I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS COMPANY, WORLDWIDEREBATES.COM, THAT THEY INTEND TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THIS CHECK, AND I NEED TO ESCALATE THIS MATTER FURTHER BEFORE I HAVE TO SEEK SOME KIND OF LAWSUIT SITUATION...

WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?! PLS. LET ME KNOW!

TIRED OF WAITING FOR THIS STUPID DAMN 'OL REBATE ALREADY,

THMLET@NETSCAPE.ENT

More Worldwiderebates.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      18th of Oct, 2008
    Worldwiderebates.com - did not get rebate

Sent in all paperwork for $100 rebate. When I checked status they said I did not send the UPC barcode lable and denied rebate. I have copies of all paperwork sent.

24th of Oct, 2008
    Worldwiderebates.com - bogus rebates
    Worldwide rebates
    Washington
    Phone: worldwiderebates.com

I sent in the information requested for a $30 rebate on a Monitor I bought from Tigerdirect.com but received an email stating I did not send in the proper information and my request for a rebate was denied. Wrong. I see that some other customers have had the same bogus denials

• Go
      30th of Mar, 2009

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
    I don't recive a email that I had sent in the wrong barcode label. the computer was a xmas gift and I had iuntil the 1/30/09 to returned and I did understand that I had to submit and cut up then box before mine godson make up his mine to keep the computer. To this day I had not receive any email. I track the code find out that I was decline a rebate because i sent in the wrong barcode and that I miss their 30 day limit.!