Worldwide VacationMarketing / False advertising&Fraud

1 1500 Benville Rd Suite 606-368Daytona Beach Shores, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-458-3874

On May 14, 2007, we contracted with Worldwide Vacation Marketing to sell our timeshare. The contract fee was $599.00 we paid using our Visa Card. We have not heard from them at any time during the year, and when I tried to contact them for a refund of our money, I was connected to some storage facility in Bremerton, Washington.Our salesperson was # 2010 Ron Lewis. I have tried to find another phone number for them to no avail. I will be contacting our state Attorney General's Office to see if we can file some kind of fraud complaint against the company.

Comments

• Fr
      18th of Sep, 2008

We also contracted with World Wide Vacation Marketing to sell our time share and paid a fee of
    $400.00 for one year.
    A return of our fee was due in one year but we have failed to see the return and it is greater than one year. Fred Kramer

4th of Feb, 2009

In April 2007, I signed an agreement with Worldwide Marketing to sell my timeshare, paying $ 699.00 for this service, and have been unable to track them down either. I checked online and found several legal judgements against this company; Phone numbers reach a storage unit, and that the company had relocated to Georgia after Florida Attorney General filed a suit naming them as running an illegal operation.My most recent search has a Fraud Hotline that can't be accessed from my area.
    Federal charges should be brought against these shiesters; and their company. Any further information would gratly be appeciated.
    Marina Gerena