Worldwide Travel Center / refund of $246.00
Offered airlines ticket and hotel for 2 nights any where in the USA for 2 persons. Required to send $50.oo deposit for each person refundable once returned from travel. Recieved letter of confirmation requiring choosing dates to travel and an additional $146.00 for airline and hotel taxes and completed w-2 with copy of credit card and copy of drivers license. As of 10/15/08 I called and requested a refund after presenting 4 tmes various travel dates and was returned not approved each times. I have called various times asking for my refund which I was told by one of there 3 associates that th check was processed on 10/20/08 and would be mailed out in 4 weeks. I have not recieved this check in the amount of $246.00 each times I have called they will not give me a date as to when the check is going to be mailed to me. I have mailed to them on 10/15/2008 a letter addressed to the attention of the person I spoke to requesting the refund check in which she said I was entiled to get my money back.
More Worldwide Travel Center Complaints & Reviews
- Worldwide Travel Center - Free travel scam! 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Scam and cheating! 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Scam 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Fraudulent misrepresentation, breach of contract 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Bogus Travel Offer 
- Brandnewworld.com - I hate these people who have nothing else to do but steal.
- Worldwide Travel Center - Fraud 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Condo Fee 
- Worldwide Travel Center - 7 nights condominium stay 
- Worldwide Travel Center - How To Get Your Refund