Worldwide Travel Center / Bogus Travel Offer

1 160 SW 12 Ave Suite 102Deerfield Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-331-3331

Donated our car to Kars-4-Kids and got this 3day 2 night travel offer. The company will not guarantee a reservation over the phone. Have to send in a $50 deposit. They then claim to choose a hotel which gets our deposit but will not tell what the hotel is. We then contact the hotel to get it back. Glad to have read this website because it sounds like a scam. They're not getting a dime from me.
Shame on Kars-4-Kids for doing business with a company like this. Tried to call them twice to complain but was not successful.

Ma

Comments

• Ro
      24th of Feb, 2010

Guess what! I was in the same boat as this person. donated a car and got this as a "benefit". I sent my $15 for renewal of expiration date as we couldnt use it last year. Now that we are ready to go, I decided to first check their website to see if they have other locations to offer. And I saw all these complaints. Now I realized I never got a confirmation from them for an extension but I did see my $15 check cashed. This is scary. I will try to call Kars4Kids so they will stop using this. In 2000, I also got scammed by a travel offer based in Florida, costing me a hard-earned $300. gave it as a gift to my in-laws. I was so embarrassed. It should have rung a bell.
    Glad to have seen this website!!!

• Ir
      11th of Jun, 2010

Thank you to all of you for reporting these shameless people. I was about to send the money, because I also donated a car to Kars for Kids. I hope they get caught for taking advantage of honest people!!!