Worldwide Travel Center / Free Arline Tickets
I received a postcard offer of "free round trip Airline tickets for two from any Airport in the US to any Airport in the US". We called and learned that we would need to go to "a no pressure to purchase" presentation lasting 90 min. Was sent a letter confirming this and listing what we would receive for attending, which included not only the Airline tickets but 2 nights hotel accomodations and a free 7 day car rental. We went. When we did not buy we were given a contract with more hoops to jump through and disclaimers than it would be worth, including the submission or $175 refundable fee paid as US Postal money order before we even started. We would be paying all kinds of fees and taxes not included in the offer, etc. I think you get the point. The time o the travel is up to them and they can change airports and rental locations to suit themselves. Everything has to be handled by mail which gives you little chance to get questions answered. You must use the travel in order to get your refund of the $175 back. I wonder just how many people send this in and just give up after the frustration of the back and forth through the mail. None of this was as represented in the initial card or following phone call or confirmation letter. We did not learn of the conditions until after we attended the presentation. I consider this a scam.
More Worldwide Travel Center Complaints & Reviews
- Worldwide Travel Center - Free travel scam! 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Scam and cheating! 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Scam 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Fraudulent misrepresentation, breach of contract 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Bogus Travel Offer 
- Brandnewworld.com - I hate these people who have nothing else to do but steal.
- Worldwide Travel Center - Fraud 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Condo Fee 
- Worldwide Travel Center - 7 nights condominium stay 
- Worldwide Travel Center - How To Get Your Refund