Worldwide Travel Center / Scam and cheating!
I'm glad I listened to my inner voice, didn't ignore the red flags, and checked with [redacted] before I mailed off my money and credit card information! I phoned the company to make my reservation. The agent (obviously from India, but falsely claimed she was located in 'Florida') told me her computer could only bring up available reservation dates in Nevada and Arizona due to a computer glitch. She said my only option was to mail my reservation form request in. In direct conflict with the instructions on the reservation form, she told me I had to include a $50 check, along with a handwritten statement as follows:
'I, ______(my name), the undersigned, authorize __________ (they fill in name) hotel to charge my credit card_____________(enter my credit card information) for the required security deposit.'
This reeks of FRAUD for customers to be forced to give an undisclosed hotel free reign to charge your credit card for unauthorized charges, just in order to have your vacation package honored!!! There are so many complaints on [redacted] against this obviously unscrupulous company, I have no intention of mailing my reservation form in. Instead, I plan to file a complaint with lawyers and settlements. I suggest all of you file a complaint with this website, as you may be contacted by an attorney. Cite the complaints on https://www.complaintsboard.com, and suggest a 'class action lawsuit.' Also, file a complaint with your local Better Business Bureau, and contact your Attorney General and request that they file criminal charges against this company for fraud, theft, misrepresentation, and bad business practices.
Thanks to all the others who posted warnings about this company and saved us from becoming potential victims of this company.
More Worldwide Travel Center Complaints & Reviews
- Worldwide Travel Center - Free travel scam! 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Scam 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Fraudulent misrepresentation, breach of contract 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Bogus Travel Offer 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Scam and lies
- Brandnewworld.com - I hate these people who have nothing else to do but steal.
- Worldwide Travel Center - Fraud 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Condo Fee 
- Worldwide Travel Center - 7 nights condominium stay 
- Worldwide Travel Center - How To Get Your Refund