Worldwide Travel Center / If it sounds too good to be true...
I wish I had looked up complaints before I bothered. I had a company come to "show" me a vaccuum, which I was told is a "clean air system". I was promised that I would not have to buy anything, just give my honest opinion of their product, and in return I would receive a free vacation. OKAY! We don't have much money so I figure what the heck--great deal, right? Wrong! After being accosted by these salesmen for two hours we finally got our vacation certificate and kicked them out of the house. But the certificate was as much trouble as the salesmen were. Forget about getting a vacation from these people. Worldwide Travel Center is a joke. I tried to call to make reservations to get a busy signal, over and over. Finally, I tried to register online. First I get an alert on my browser that they have an invalid security certificate. When I finally got around that (reluctantly) I couldn't make reservations for anything. It's just not worth the trouble. Just another scam. I guess the old adage rings true: If it sounds too good to be true; it probably is!
More Worldwide Travel Center Complaints & Reviews
- Worldwide Travel Center - Free travel scam! 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Scam and cheating! 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Scam 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Fraudulent misrepresentation, breach of contract 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Bogus Travel Offer 
- Brandnewworld.com - I hate these people who have nothing else to do but steal.
- Worldwide Travel Center - Fraud 
- Worldwide Travel Center - Condo Fee 
- Worldwide Travel Center - 7 nights condominium stay 
- Worldwide Travel Center - How To Get Your Refund