WorldWide Services / Terrible experience

WorldWide Services, Supreme Services, Supreme Solutions. In reference to Lowering Credit card interest, they send paperwork for you to fill out, they charge you ASAP. You have no way of returning this. P.O. box in Staten Island, NY 10313. Charge people 695.00 for nothing. Give fake number and you have no contact with them. I will be fighting this since they charge 2x. Working with credit card company, BBB.org, Federal Trade commission, and NY Attorney General. Additional info is appreciated.

Will be making this a legal issue! It's Fraud.

Va

Comments

Ke
  9th of Nov, 2008

Same problem happened to me, would like to help you through your new york attourney general and Federal trade Commision. I sent back the letter and they are trying to tell me they never recieved it. They state they have prrof that i signed for the package, yet no proof of its return. I tried calling discover to contest the charge and that isnt working either. The address i have for supreme solutions is p.o box 131838, staten island NY, 10313 phone number i have fore them is 877-601-3785. Which by the way i can not get them to answer. Please contact me at my personal email, KAllen7973524@gmail.com, maybe we can work on this together.