Worldwide Rebate / refuse to send my check after approval

Worldwide Rebates is a totally scam company. Willnot buy any product with their rebate anymore. Rebate was approved 6 week ago. Ask them when the check could be mailed. They keep on telling me the rebate is VSIA card and ask me to contact VISA. VISA doesn't have my information at all. I have request to be paid by check at the very beginning. They just ignore it. There is no real person anwser th phone. Nobody to talk to. BBB complaint filed.

My rebate tracking number is
Tracking Number: [protected]
> Rebate Offer: Receive up to $50 MIR on Selec
> Rebate Item : OCZ PC2-5400 DDR2 SODIMM
> Rebate Item UPC number(s) : [protected]
> Rebate Award: $15.00
> Service level Basic: $0.00
> Final Award: $15.00

Comments

• Ar
      8th of Jun, 2009

I am sorry to hear about this but I got my card a week ago. It was 50 dollar rebate for a graphic card. I paid them no wait process fee 4 dollars from my rebate amount. I got mine 46 dollars citi bank rebate card one week from approval date

• Ho
      29th of Jul, 2009

Good Afternoon, My name is Hope. I am the Consumer Advocate for OCZ Rebate Processing Center. The tracking number posted was processed and paid by check on 06/03/2009. Check number 629635 was cashed 6/11/2009. You may verify through entering your tracking number at http://ocztechnology.4myrebate.com/customer/default.aspx. If you have any questions or would like a copy of the cashed check you may contact us directly at 1-800-286-9146. We will be glad to forward you a copy.

• Wi