Worldwide Merchandise / Fraud

I bought aweb site from worldwide merchandise for a gift site on the web they took my money and gave me no service they are a fraud dont by there web sites.

Hi

Comments

• Ms
      11th of May, 2009

They are completely a fraud. They clone websites and basically are offering you SMC crap. The mark up is extremely high and they make their money on cloning websites which cost them under $20 but charge a mark up of 1000 percent. The IRS should come after this company based on how many innocent people they rip off and the customer service 'broad' can't be more 'rude'. She 'bullys' you into signing up with them and she has zero class and customer service skills. Stay away. Their entire website is a lie and if you do a little research, the real owner of the company is JOHN TESTA, not this Paul Rice cover he tries to use. A Sham, A Shame, and may they rot in hell for it.

• Bi
      1st of Dec, 2009

I did get a website from them. They don't tell you that you have to use their hosting only. Which is $40 a month. I tried to switch to GODADDY but was told that my site could only be hosted by them. I paid for the website so it should be mine not theirs .
    Doug

• Rg
      26th of Nov, 2010

Total Rip Off
    1. Very poor customer service for both products and web site.
    2. Prices are exorbitant - can buy at retail from Wal-Mart for less.
    3. I can't talk to anyone to complain
    4. Changes of success = zero.
    5. I've generated 5, 000 hits with 1 sale in over two months. I keep lowering prices.
    6. Rated B by BBB for open complaints.
    7. Preloaded inventory on web-site was for an out-of-date catalog. They did give me a credit but I had to delete everything they loaded and start over.

I wish I had done my due diligence. Keep looking!