Worldwide Aquatics / Buyer beware

I ordered a swim cap from Worldwide Aquatics in September, according to my online profile they had mailed out my swim cap on October 2 and it was the beginning of November I had yet to receive it, I was told by the accounting department that they could not credit my account until the package was tracked, I was furious. I contacted a manager she said the cap was probably lost in the mail as they did not have my complete address on the order form and she convinced me to keep my order active and that I would receive the cap in 1 week, that was in November, this is now February! I have sent e-mails, no reply, I called once in December only to be told the cap was on back order, since then I have written the CEO of the company, and also called only for the phone to ring off the hook or go to an answering machine. I contacted the Better Business Bureau for the area, and they had difficulty contacting them as well, only to finally receive a form letter, saying the "suits were on back order", I had ordered a swim cap not a suit, and the case was closed and unresolved. I just want to warn others about this business, I don't want them to have the experience I had. I doubt if I will ever get my money back, it is not a large amount, but its the principle behind it, the people that run this company are unreliable and incompetent and dishonest, Buyers Beware!

Fr

Comments

• Va
      18th of Sep, 2007
    World Wide Aquatics - Buyers beware!

World Wide Aquatics
    www.worldwideaquatics.com

BUYERS BEWARE!!! I ordered swim buoys from World Wide Aquatics 3 months ago and nothing delivered. Non-existent customer service compounds the problem, especially now their website is nowhere to be found...!

David Kaput