WorldVentures Holdingsnigerian prospects challenges

Dear WV Team,

My name is Joy Damian Onyia. I am from the Federal Capital City of Nigeria, West Africa. I am a banker and a Fashion designer and recently, an enrolled member with is no [protected].

I was introduced to your organisation by a brother in South Africa. However, Nigeria is not in your target market list which compelled us to do my enrollment using Botswana as the country. Meanwhile, I am having issues enrolling other prospects because of the mentioned challenge and the fact that payments are difficult to consummate from here using our cards.

For instance, I have a pending enrollment ( [protected]) which we were unable to pay for, hence, my decision to lay this complaint.

Please, how soon can you launch in Nigeria to give room for people like us who are very much interested on your products? Also, how do we continue to enroll prospects here pending when you finally launch your products here? And what is the implication of my enrolling using Botswana instead of NIgeria as my country of residence?

kindly note that I am willing to work with you to see to it that your presence is felt here in Nigeria, since Nigeria is one of the wealthiest countries in Africa with lots of prospects and great opportunities.

Looking forward to getting your prompt response.

Yours Faithfully,