Worldventures / pyramid scheme with a twist
While not illegal, world ventures does work off the old "puramid scheme" setup. You pay cash to recruit people, and make it back from the cash of your recruits. Logically, someone has to lose money for you to get paid.
However, as they do offer actual vacations and travel services, this is not a crime. One could argue that your money also paid for your access to their exclusive vaccation deals, (Which are consistently higher than travelocity, expedia, or even face-value hotel expenses.) the packages are a rip off, as is the recruitment, but its legal. And realistically, if you can sucker in enough of your fellow saps, you actually can profit. So long as the there is a lower rung on the ladder to pay for your mistake.
They don't lie to you. The just hide the truth in pretty words and motivational hotel "pep rallies." most of the atendees are still buying into it themselves, so they come across as very sincere and enthused. But if you notice, none of them are really making money. Hmms.
Dont be fooled, most of these people are faking smiles to make their money back, even hoping your money will recoup their losses. My advice - dont get up in arms, this thing is huge and there's nothing you can do. Just look out for yourself and your loved ones and keep your wallet closed.
More Worldventures Complaints & Reviews
- Worldventures - scam 
- Worldventures - cancell my membership 
- WorldVentures - worldventures founders not recognized by ernst & young 
- Worldventures - poor client service, monies owed. poor sales tactics. inconsistancies in training. just to name a few! 
- Worldventures - cancellation of membership and refund 
- WorldVentures Holdings - membership cancellation,cancel websites
- WorldVentures Holdings - canceled rep account
- WorldVentures Holdings - membership cancellation
- WorldVentures Holdings - service i'm complaining about.
- World Ventures - dreamtrips membership and worldventures representative and business system