09:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Worldstart.com / The software they sent me was not as good as they claimed it would be.

Mo Sep 06, 2013 Review updated:
Phone: (419) 843-9827

I bought software from worldstart.com and the software they sent me was not as good as they claimed it would be. I have no idea what to do with this useless software. Can I return it to the seller? Is there a possibility to get a full refund? Please help to solve the above problem as I don’t want to lose my money.

More Worldstart.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• My
      Jul 27, 2014

My friend ordered different software from the website www.worldstart.com. I heard only bad reviews about it. He told me that software worked slowly and some of them didn’t work at all. As well as no one provided any support or help. The moderators simply avoided my friend and it was really unpleasant. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.

• De
      Apr 09, 2016

I bought a Uniden appcam from Worldstart for home surveillance. It seemed to work for a week, then no more. I contacted Worldstart five times seeking their help, three through the website, once using an email link and once at Worldstart's Tech Tips. No reply, Worldstarts's customer service is non existent. I feel stupid, why didn't I buy where I found items were cheaper, some items as much as 30%, despite my so called Premium discount.

• Ca
      May 18, 2019
    WorldStart - None

I am unable to go to your website. Can you please put me on your white list? I had a membership with you but all of a sudden I couldn't access your website.
    I love your site and want to get it again.
    Carla Jo Peterson