WorldSIM / useless service
I bought a WorldSim card which fell to bits as I was trying to insert it into my phone. I had alread put £42 credit on it for a trip to London.
I have tried to contact them. Their website sends me around in circles and they have blacklisted my emails.
I am willing to PAY to get a new WorldSim card with the same number just to use up my £42 but nobody will speak to me;
More WorldSIM Complaints & Reviews
- Worldsim.com - faulty sim card 
- WorldSIM / Travel Genie - new phone installment
- WorldSIM - total joke! 
- WorldSIM - wireless earphones
- WorldSIM - sim was not working 
- WorldSIM - u. k. number provided does not accept international calls 
- World SIM USB Internet Modem - data access with worldsim
- WorldSIM - sim card sold without checking compatibility
- WorldSIM - worldsim
- World Sim - world sim card