WorldSIM / sim was not working

United Kingdom Review updated:

I travel a lot and I decided that it was time for me to buy a SIM. I found this service WorldSIM and it seemed like a great deal. Unfortunately when I went abroad and tried to use the card I realized that my number was not working and that was a huge problem. Right after I arrived at the hotel I contacted WorldSIM customer service and asked for help. They said that they need me to pay some extra to fix the problem, so I paid extra £50 and nothing changed! My number wasn't working. Customer service rep promised they'll contact me back later and never did that. Do not trust this company, they are nothing but scam artists! I want a full refund!

Ma
Feb 2, 2017

Comments

• Wo
      7th of Feb, 2017

We are truly very sorry to learn of your experience with our product and service, please accept our sincere apologies. We are looking into the issue and doing everything we can to correct it as soon as possible.We would appreciate the opportunity to turn this experience around for you. Could you supply us with your local phone number or WorldSIM number or your registered email or any ticket number so that we can contact you in order to discuss this matter further please? We appreciate your patience and your co-operation in this matter. Thank you for your valued custom.
    Regards,