Worldremit.com — sending money overseas...
They withdrew the money from my checking account and then promptly disabled the account!
For my first experience with worldremit, I am left with a very poor opinion of this company and services. This was much worse than most other online transactions I have encountered.
After I sent the money, I got a message that said: "account disabled," which is severely vague. This error message only serves to scare people and make them look like online fraud!
This seems to be a fraudulent service and I will be seeking remedy. This merely wasted my time during an emergency.
More Worldremit.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - don't use their services 
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - stole my money 
- Worldremit.com - account disabled without reason 
- [Resolved] Worldremit - unauthorized use of debit card 
- Worldremit - a london based scam 
- WorldRemit - account disabled and transaction not completed 
- Worldremit.com - mobile money transfer
- Worldremit - account shut down without notice 
- WorldRemit - fraud
- WorldRemit - account disabled and transfer wasn't paid to thensure receiver