[Resolved] Worldremit / unauthorized use of debit card

United States, Alabama, Montevallo Review updated:
Phone: 205-565-4180
July 27 at 1:39 am There was a wire transfer made with my debit card to Philippines. I did not do these transfer and the have been making several to this same country. i had made a wire transfer with Transfast and canceled it. Someone from Transfast security called to make sure of my information to refund the transfer money back to my debit card. Ever since then these unauthorized transfer had been made on my debit card. PLEASE refund these transfers to my bank because I did not make them. I am a victium of theift.

Resolution statement

Worldremit Customer Care's Response, Aug 12, 2015
If unauthorised payments have been made using your bank card, please contact your bank immediately. If you suspect your bank details have been used to make a transfer using WorldRemit, please also contact us at fraud@worldremit.com so that we can investigate. Security is our highest priority and we take all such cases very seriously.
Worldremit Customer Care's Response, Aug 12, 2015
Hi Dana, thank you for your update. We're really sorry to hear about your situation, and will support the investigation in any way we can.
Worldremit Customer Care's Response, Aug 17, 2015
@anonymous1 Hi there, please send an email to fraud@worldremit.com so that we can investigate this for you. Kind regards, the WorldRemit team.
Jul 31, 2015

N  12th of Aug, 2015 by
My name is Dana Byrnside. I have contacted my bank and Worldremit fraud department. my bank has closed my account because of this matter. I would like to refunded the wires that were taken from my account. thank you. Dana Byrnside
N  14th of Aug, 2015 by
they took six hundred dollars from my bank account I had the bank put a stopto it today, I know its only six hundred but that's a lot to me at this time.
your fraud I want my, money return I don't deal with you and never will. just return my; money, why don't you go after someone with millions, not me.
A  28th of Feb, 2016 by
Heed warning and stay away from tais firm! Took $200 from my credit card they are now saying that I don'T pass their security check! Notice how all their complaints are after they take the cash! I know I will get my money back in a matter of 10 days but I will dispute it immediately. DONT USE THEM, you will be sorry!
N  20th of Dec, 2016 by
i had money stolen from my account without authorization. I would prefer it if you called me ( April) at 570-412-6823 or email april1178@gmail.com

Worldremit Logo Worldremit