Worldremit / disabled account
hello ive been trying to contact your office here in Belgium and UK but none of them was responding.just to have clarification on this matter why my account is being disabled?.ive been using worldremit for so long.and today I just sent money to philippines and your office was successfully taken the amount of 3, 000.00 pesos in my bank account but immediately I received this notice stating my account was disabled.and why is that?.I lost enough load in my phone contacting your office so please
response and clarify this soon.thank you.
my case :[protected]
1. Dear E...
Thank you for using WorldRemit online money transfer.
Your transaction for PHP 3000.00 is being processed and a confirmation including the transaction number will be sent to you shortly.
Should you require any further assistance, please visit our FAQs here
Thank you for using WorldRemit.
2. Dear Mrs ...
Thank you for using WorldRemit
We regret to inform you that your account does not meet our approval criteria and we have therefore suspended your account in accordance with our terms and conditions. Unfortunately we will not be able to provide you with our services for the time being.
If you have any queries on this decision or anything else, please do not hesitate to contact customer support through our website.
WorldRemit Customer Service
More Worldremit Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - don't use their services 
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - stole my money 
- [Resolved] Worldremit - unauthorized use of debit card 
- Worldremit.com - account disabled without reason 
- Worldremit - a london based scam 
- Worldremit - Account Disabled and Transaction Not Completed
- Worldremit.com - mobile money transfer
- Worldremit - account shut down without notice 
- Worldremit.com - sending money overseas...
- [Resolved] Worldremit.com - fraud