Worldmark By Wyndham / scam
My fiancee and I were stopped by some representatives from WorldMark at the Puyallup Fair in Washington State last September. We were told that if we joined the timeshare program by giving a $20 deposit, all we would have to do is attend a 90 minute sales presentation and receive not only our $20 deposit back just for attending the presentation, but also a three day, two night stay at their Lake Tahoe resort. When we arrived at our appointed presentation on October 7th, the building had a sign on it saying that the location was shutdown and we'd have to contact the company. I contacted the representative who approached us at the Fair via the phone number given on our paperwork. There was no answer. When I called the company to find out why we were not contacted about the change in venue before making the hour and a half drive, they told me the man no longer worked for the company. When asked for an issue resolution, they said we would get our $20 back in the mail and also tickets to Lake Tahoe. I don't give a hoot about the Lake Tahoe trip. What I am concerned with, however, is my $20 and how many other families this company has taken advantage of. I have contacted the company 3 times via email with no reply. We contacted the company today, but as usual, got the runaround and then were told "there is no manager or supervisor here that can talk to you today, we'll have them call you later." WHAT KIND OF COMPANY IS THIS!? Are there many others that have had this issue? If so, this needs to be rectified NOW. This company is making thousands, perhaps more, on unsuspecting victims.
More Worldmark By Wyndham Complaints & Reviews
- Worldmark By Wyndham - scam / false promises 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - fraudulant incentives 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - was singing for a 1750.00 contract was charged 23,000.00 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - travelshare 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - liars, scammers, theives!
- Worldmark By Wyndham - reservation at wyndham club pass
- Worldmark By Wyndham - customer service - rude
- Worldmark By Wyndham - reservation incompetence and poor communication options. 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - worldmark palm springs 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - ownership scam and fraudulent practices