Worldmark By Wyndham / lying on contract.
This company lied to us about the availability on units at the time of presentation. As well they we were told we could write off the interest on the loan on our taxes which is completely false. We have fallen behind on payments due to unexpected medical bills. I tried to contact them before we fell behind to try and figure out a way to fix or defer theses payments. I was treated rudely and told they can not help me until the account is 60 days past due. So I let it go 60 days past due. They called 6-7 times per day and left only one message, which to me is telephonic harassment. If they are going to call and leave a message, one a day is enough. If their stupid auto-dailer is going to call 6-7 times a day then they should be able to stop the calling after they leave their message. They knowingly made my phone ring without leaving a message. Then we are offered a deal in which they would sell our account and remove it from our credit history, so we faxed in everything and received a letter stating they are still trying to sell it, so we did nothing. We then get a letter from a collections agency stating we owe $10, 000 plus. I tried to contact Worldmark directly and they refused to speak to me, so I have contacted the collections agency for the original information we had signed. I will gladly join any class action suit against this horrible lying company.
More Worldmark By Wyndham Complaints & Reviews
- Worldmark By Wyndham - scam / false promises 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - fraudulant incentives 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - was singing for a 1750.00 contract was charged 23,000.00 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - travelshare 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - liars, scammers, theives!
- Worldmark By Wyndham - customer service - rude
- Worldmark By Wyndham - reservation incompetence and poor communication options. 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - worldmark palm springs 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - ownership scam and fraudulent practices 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - complete liars I faxed a cancellation