Worldmark By Wyndham / fraudulant incentives
Read this before you purchase a Timeshare with Worldmark by Wyndham. We were promised many things the night of our sales presentation and are now stuck with all of the lies.
We were given two free weeks vacation that would be used through RCI. We were planning on going to Mexico. We asked the sales rep many questions regarding this trip and the details of the use. We were told that you could use it at any resort in the book for the $249 exchange fee. We asked the quetion numerous times if there were additonal fees because it sounded too good to be true. Well we went to book the trip and of course there are fees per day per person so for a family of four that adds up very quickly. We then tried to book the free trip at a non all-inclusive resort and could not get in. We tried numerous resorts and said that we were open to travel anytime with in a four month period and still nothing! We were given a 2 night stay for free at the Disneyland area resort called Dolphins Cove also as an incentive to buy. We traveled there and it was horrible. Read the reviews on line for this place. It was dirty. We were unable to cook or even eat in the room. We took showers and slept there and that was all we could stand of the place. It was maybe comparable to a dumpy Motel 6. I wouldn't even allow my children to take their shoes off. I have sent in my complaints as instruction to do in writing and WorldMark by Wyndham will not even consider refunding us our money. We are stuck! Please do your research before you go to a presentation to purchase. It sounds fabulous when you are in there but when something sounds too good to be true it usually is!
More Worldmark By Wyndham Complaints & Reviews
- Worldmark By Wyndham - scam / false promises 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - was singing for a 1750.00 contract was charged 23,000.00 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - travelshare 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - liars, scammers, theives!
- Worldmark By Wyndham - scam 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - worldmark palm springs
- Worldmark By Wyndham - ownership scam and fraudulent practices
- Worldmark By Wyndham - complete liars I faxed a cancellation
- Worldmark By Wyndham - deceptive and unethical practices 
- Worldmark By Wyndham - customer care office of the president