Worldmark By Wyndham / timeshare

United States Review updated:

HELP!!! PLEASE ANYBODY THAT CAN HELP ME GET RID OF THIS STUPID TIMESHARE THAT I HAVE NEVER USED. I JUST WANT OUT!

Comments

• Pa
      Jun 04, 2010

I need help what should I do t get my money back.Two years ago in Mexico we got this vacation package from Royal Holiday where they promises us best deals in hotels, air line tickets at a cheap price but of course it just a big scame, I call themher in America and in Mexico but they say I can get my money back, because I did sign a contract, contract say I just have tree day to change my mine .I never use this" amazinf package" because I allways get better deals unlined .I also call my credit car but they can do anything and now what! I just have to say goodye to $ 3000. All the time when I think about that I just want to cry.

• Ad
      Sep 20, 2010

Hello this is Adrianna Fiore with www.exclusivesales.com

Thank you Angela for the recommendation.

I just wanted to clarify that we do charge a fee for advertising your time share property.

We are a full marketing company and advertise in many ways.

You can call me with questions

1-877-343-0311 EXT: 426

• Ai
      Jan 13, 2015

I am so sorry. I feel the same way as you. My dad has it and the cost he has paid we could be staying at the Four Seasons every month. I think it is going to take an attorney and who knows if that will even work!!!