Worldclassnutrition.com / You will have to wait for a long time for your order

Long story short, I ordered 1 bottle of supplements from worldclassnutrition.com and it shipped out the same day like they said but this company ships the CHEAPEST, SLOWEST way possible(Fedex ground). This means they pocket more money and the unhappy customer has to wait a long time. In my case, it took about 3 weeks for my package to arrive when normally it would take 4-5 business days from other websites. When I called the customer service agent says its not our fault it took so long and to call fedex, so I did and fedex says this company uses the cheapest shipping possible.lol. I then called back to let company know that this is not good customer service and not a way to have happy customers before I can finish the customer service agent hung up on me while I was trying to be polite as I was just informing them.

I purchase items all the time online and recieve my orders within a week everytime, this is my first and last time ordering from worldclassnutrition.com.

Most of the sites online are same price or within a couple dollars in price, use google for anything your looking for and you will find many choices. STAY AWAY from THIS SITE worldclassnutrition.com as there are many more choices out there for the same price ; )

More Worldclassnutrition.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Hi
      Jun 20, 2012
    Worldclassnutrition.com - Customer service says live chat doesn't exist; no managers are present
    Worldclassnutrition.com
    worldclassnutrition.com

When you click the status of an order their "live chat" offers a 5% discount--this is on the order status page implying it is for your order -- customer service says live chat doesn't exist; no managers are present; a "manager" called back and was incredibly rude -- she asked if I wanted to place another order and refused to provide the discount -- never ever again -- wondering if the item will ever show up -- I also go the message about possible additional shipping charges -- although the address and shipping method were provided.