World Wide Vacation Marketing / Copeland Marketing Corp. / Refund not returned!

1 Dolton, IL, United States Review updated:

Hello, I complained about the company before, now I want to tell anyone who was scammed by this company to contact your credit card company and let them know your were involved in a fraud and would like your money back. The credit card companies are here for us and I'm sure they would try and help you. You will have to file out some paper work, but if you get your money back I would do it. Brian Wells from this Time Share scam told us we would get our money back in one year, I don't know if that's what he told you, but we didn't get our money back.

We have to stop the MADNESS...

Best Wishes,
Teresia.

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2008

Teresia Garrett

Apparently, we have been stupid - again - regarding disposition of time-shares.

This time, the deal with World-Wide Vacation Marketing was:

1) put up $999 to show commitment
    2) retain the right to sell independently
    3) allow WWVM to offer open weeks for rent and/or sale for one year
    4) receive full refund if no sale resulted

The original contract had the refund provision, but the one sent did not. When we noted the discrepancy, WWVM sent a copy with the refund provision, and we paid by check sent through the post office. We did not use Western Union or a 'special courier' service, in order to ensure that the process went through the banking system and the postal system... in case fraud were involved.

At the time, I had researched WWVM on the Internet, but could not find anything negative. Six months into the agreement, I called. The lady who answered said that a new round of promotions were underway, and I should be hearing something soon. I didn't. Now, the phones are either disconnected or produce a whistle.

Burned again!