WORLD-WIDE-SOFTWARE BAKU / Software antivirus

1 Azerbaijan Review updated:

My laptop froze and a message appeared on the screen to say my computor was infected and to save all memory i had to purchase a Spyware antivrus product...I did this and it shutdown but within minutes of the $130.85 going from my account the icon dissapeared and so did all information i checked my credit card and the money was taken by World-wide-software, Baku (who do not exist..!

More WORLD-WIDE-SOFTWARE BAKU Complaints & Reviews

Comments

22nd of Feb, 2010
    WORLD-WIDE-SOFTWARE BAKU - It did not work
    10 Fore Street
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 01209831638

I ordered and paid for your softwear (anti virus) and it has not worked I would therefore like to cancel it and ask for my money back.

Many thanks

• Na
      22nd of Feb, 2010

Your software is not useful to me. Please refund my payment of $ 129.85. Also I am goin to call creditcard company to stop payment. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    natvarsinh gohil

• Ve
      5th of Oct, 2010

We downloaded this program, paid for it and it never downloaded onto the computer, but we were charged for it and still have the same problems as before. We want a refund of our money and have filed a dispute with our credit card company. Our email is: blacktopping@hotmail.com, Venita Hinkle

20th of Jun, 2011

i also got a message about virus on my laptop, saying in order to save any information and get back on internet i had to purchase this antivirus software. I NEED TO HAVE MY CARD REFUNDED IF I STILL HAVE SAME PROBLEMS AS BEFORE...please respond immediately.. jamesboyias@yahoo.com

20th of Jun, 2011

A message showed on my laptop of problem with no internet protection and to purchase this antivirus baku. I kapersky antivirud and spyware. I have not seen any improvements as of yet, this message still pops up.. I am exteremely unhappy that this could happen and most of all thry took my 69.95 in a heart beat...Iam demanding refund immeditely...