World Wide Marketing and Associates / Lied about service

ALERT! Anyone who has been a victim of National Opportunities, World Wide Marketing and Associates and/or Triple Income Opportunity, we need your help!
If you are a victim of this elaborate marketing scam, be aware that there is something you can do to bring justice to these scammers. Some fellow victims have been hard at work breaking down the formula that these “businesses” use to steal money and maintain the appearance of a legitimate company. The information that has been compiled is very incriminating and once it is presented to the right institutions, will be the undoing of these unscrupulous companies.
What is needed from you is the following: First, send an email to djhart5117@yahoo.com with a brief history of what company you dealt with, when and how much money they got from you. The sooner, the better as contact with law enforcement has been established and we need the data to help build the case.
Second, file an individual report with:
Federal Trade Commission www.ftc.gov
Better Business Bureau www.bbb.org
National Consumers League www.natlconsumersleague.org
Internet Crime Complaint Center www.ic3.gov
National Fraud Info Center/Internet Fraud Watch www.fraud.org
National White Collar Crime Center www.nw3c.org
Colorado Attorney General www.coloradoattorneygeneral.gov
Please take action immediately! There is strength in numbers and your fellow victims are counting on your support in bringing legal action to these companies.

Sg

Comments

9th of Mar, 2010

I, too, was scammed by these companies (National Opportunities and Worldwide Marketing and Associates) into giving them $10, 000 instead of the $20, 000 they originally asked for. They said I could do this because I am currently unemployed. How nice of them. Their first pitch was " no money down." Then I was told it would cost $100.00 to send me the packet to look over. From there it went to $20, 000. So much for making money with no money down. I'm realistic. I know it takes money to make money, but after two months of not seeing or hearing anything from these idiots, I started to wonder what the hell I got myself into. I was debt free before they came along. Being out of work, I was thinking about doing some sort of home based business with Google for instance, since they are a pretty reputable company. But because I had to put my e-mail, address and phone number down on certain links, these scammers called. They made me think, after two hours on the phone with me, that I could re-coup my investment within a thirty to sixty day period and start making a profit after that. Yeah right. Two months and two credit card payments later I still haven't heard from them until the sixtieth day when someone called wanting to get me started down a different path for another $10, 000! You can only imagine how that conversation went. I would not advise anyone, out of work or not, to get involved with this "business." I am in talks with someone at the company now to try to get this resolved, but I don't see that happening any time soon because he, too, wanted a little more money and I told him "NO WAY UNTIL I SEE SOMETHING POSITIVE ON MY END!"

• Pk
      6th of May, 2010

I am in the process of dealing with E Business Financial and they have been given my file from National Opportunities and World Wide Marketing. They have stated that they are surprised that I am not making any money on the $25, 000 investment I made with them so because they feel so bad, they are willing to set me up for another year with E Business Financial. They want more money to switch over but they can see me making $2, 000 per month and within two years possibly getting back my initial investment. I am trying to find out if anyone out there has had this happen to them so that I don't make the wrong decision.