World Wide Cargo Express Courier Services Malaysia / about the package send to me and they ask for additional payment as the penalty

1 Philippines Review updated:

The package that send by me from England, why you asking me for additional charge to my package while the sender said it was already paid ?What kind of service you offered to your customer? Why your company asking again for additional charge?I want my package to be on my hand. I already paid the charge your company said the package will be deliver bu until now no package coma and you asking me again an additional charge.I send the money to Baharina Binti Che Ngah to your account officer their at Kuala Lumpur Malaysia in your email address

More World Wide Cargo Express Courier Services Malaysia Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ev
      17th of Dec, 2010

I WANT MY PACKAGE FROM ENGLAND TOBE IN MY HAND AND WHY THE COMPANY WANTS ME TO PAY ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR THE PACKAGE?

17th of Dec, 2010

I want my package, the message you said that you going to deliver the package by Monday but in Monday your company send again a notice for additional charge for the package.

17th of Dec, 2010

I want my package, the message you send to me that by Monday your company will going to deliver the package but until now the package did not come and you asking me for additional charge again. What kind of service you offered to your customer?

• Sh
      17th of Dec, 2010

It is probably a customs charge, I ran into that alot sending to malaysia, thailand and australia.
    You often dont find out about a customs charge until after the package is sent.
    Or the sender didnt pay enough in postage and there is a delivery charge . I would contact your original sender to find out what the charge is for.

• Gr
      30th of Mar, 2012

I would like to complain because i also have a package that was hod in malaysia, y are they doing that to there customers. Anyone from there could please help us solve this problem. We had sent the money they are asking. Plss help
    The package s from england world wide cargo