Posted:

P O Box 281
Labrador, Queensland
Australia
Phone: none provided
I have received at least 3 of these Grant Information Eligibility forms stating that I am eligible for $25, 000.00. It states that all I need to do is send $10.00 as a Consignment fee. There is a FAX number available, but only if you pay with a credit card. That FAX number is: +(61) 7 5597 6721. I was really hoping that this was for real, but my better judgement says it's a scam. How can people get away with this? I have enclosed a copy of this letter and hope it helps in stopping these people. It says my photo is too large! I minimized it as small as I could. I will try and e-mail it to you. Sorry, this was all I could send, I hope it can help in some way.

World Wealth Distribution Office

Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country Australia Complaint category Government Grants

Comments

N  20th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
they offerd me 25 000 if i send them 10 dollars surly this is a scam i have all the paper work
N  20th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have some ocean-front property in Nebraska to sell you for $5. What a deal!
N  20th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
Oh my god you guys, why don't you believe me? What if I PINKY PROMISE? Just western union the money over to me and I'll even remove the wet cornfield fee.

Also I am a nigerian princess.
N  15th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Please Note This:
The post mark is from Budapest 1005: Taxe Percue, PRIORTAIRE, SAT 321954 V.
The return envelope is PO BOX 281 with a variety of “locations” in QLD (Queens Land) AUSTRALIA.
Recently got on e with a return address in the Netherlands with the letter inside from CPS PAYMENTS.
These are all the same people. All documents are looking official. Same post mark. Same return to Australia.
N  23rd of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

World Wealth Distribution Office - Consignment application for $10.00
P.O. Box 281
Labrador
Queensland
Australia

I received in the mail an letter stating I was accepted to receive a grant for at least $25, 000.000 with a consignment fee in the amount of $10.00

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree