World Ventures / dreamtrips membership and worldventures representative and business system

1 WorldVentures Marketing (Pty) Ltd. Suite 105, First Floor, Block B Cresta Junction, Corner Beyers Naude And Judges Ave CrestaUnited States

Hello,

I sent two emails to the worldventures group asking for my account to be cancelled and to be refunded my payment. The first email was sent less than a day after I signed up. Since then I have gotten two case numbers and no response. This was done during the period of late October to early November. Today's date is December 5. Can I have some assistance in getting my issue resolved please?

The last email I sent was on November 25 and the first was on October 27 (I signed up on October 26). I got assigned case numbers in both cases:
1. CAS-2544322-R1D4G1 ... from support@worldventures.com
2. CAS-2596103-L1H7L3... from eteam@worldventures.com

I would like a full refund of the payment made and would like my account cancelled.

The email I last sent is pasted below:

Hello,

I sent an email to support@worldventures.com on October 27, 2018 asking for my account to be cancelled and asking if it was possible to get a refund. This was a day after I signed up: October 26, 2018.

I was issued a case number and was told I would be contacted. The email is pasted below.

Thank you for contacting WorldVentures Support. Your request is assigned to case number  CAS-2544322-R1D4G1 . A member of our support team will contact you to resolve your inquiry.

I have not been contacted and would like assistance in getting this resolved. I do not feel this is a suitable venture for me.

My details are below:

Name: Ashena Stewart
ID: [protected]
Phone #: [protected]
Today's Date: 25/11/18
Sponsor: Cadeem Robinson
Products: DreamTrips Membership and World Ventures Representative Business System
Websites: ASGreatness.worldventures.biz
ASGreatness.dreamtrips.com

I appreciate the assistance and look forward to hearing from you.

Ke