World Reserve Monetary ExchangeDon't deal with them

Family Man 2009 if only I had ran into you about the same time 86 days ago. I too am a victim of the World Reserve Monetary Exchange Company. I thought it was a government agency also….as if you can trust them also. But that’s another story of another time! I fell for the full colorful article and the warehouse and safe and so on and so on!! Well I got the safe, it’s an alright safe, don’t put anything in it your want to keep. It was not as heavy as they made it look, but that’s my fault. Now that feeling in my stomach is getting to me, calling me SUCKER!!. In my safe was ONE, that’s right ONE roll of quarters about ten bucks worth. Now after ripping this box that the safe came in a new…..well you get the picture. I find a slip of paper saying “SOME ITEMS MAY BE SHIPPING SEPARATELY” and they are right about the “MAY”. Well I wait 1 week goes by Nothing from WRME company…not even a letter on a ship date. After 6 calls to an array of customer service reps, You should hear the opening line they use. They tell me it will take 10 DAYS!!! That was on Aug 25th this is September 23rd. You do the math and I still don’t have the 2nd part of the shipment, BUT be sure they took the 2rd part of the payment out $298 right on time before I could stop payment. I’m now told to give it some more time we have to be sure the package is lost!!! WTF I don’t have it its LOST!!! In short trust you gut DON’T DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!

Te

Comments

• Ti
      Oct 29, 2010

Anyone who fell for this line of [censor] is a full on idiot who got their deserts for their unquestioning gullability. I'm sooooo glad I'm qualified for Irish citizenship so I can exfiltrate from this morass of [censor]s.

Like P.T. Barnum said, there's one born every minute. Seems they're all popping out in the U.S. though...

• At
      Aug 08, 2011

Tiestofan25 - you clearly have had a hard life walking around with clearly a genius level IQ and such a judgmental attitude towards others. Much time and money are spent on creating these types of ads which prey upon a person's "weakness" - whether that weakness is a lower level IQ due to genetics, or whether it is due to the overwhelming fear which is introduced by the media day after day. Do most people not fall for it? Clearly, the answer is no. Do some people get taken in for one reason or another, obviously they do or these types of low life companies would all be out of business instead of having the means to spend thousands of dollars for a full one page ad in newspapers all across the country. Why you feel the need to strike out at the unfortunate customers of these ### seems to be displaced anger. Your "holier than thou" attitude and complete disregard for those who are less intelligent and/or weaker than you displays what a jerk you are. The only part of your posting which is of any worth is the fact that you have left this country.