World of Watches / Customer Service
On wow tv, January 9, 2016, the program featured Citizen's Skyhawk Black Eagle watch, CIT-JY0005-50-W, for $429.99. Wiley, program's host suggested to Google it since their price is the lowest. I did Google it and found it sells for $349.99, Jomashop.com. I did notify them of Jomashop price, via Twitter. Although they replied they would match the price I have e-mailed them the information required but to avail since their mailbox is full! What kind of company lets her customer service mailbox for 2 days? Disappointed with World of Watches!
More World of Watches Complaints & Reviews
- Swiss Legend Watch/world Of Watches - when something doesn't work as it should 
- World of Watches - Poor Service 
- WorldOfWatches - Cancelled order even after deducting money from card 
- World of Watches - Beware!
- http://www.worldofwatches.com/ - WorldofWatches.com advertises but does not stand behind "guarantees that our prices are the lowest you'll find anywhere online
- World of Watches - Sell out of stoke items