World of Judaica / they charged me but never delivered and won't respond

Worst customer service experience I have ever had. Radio silence.

I placed order [protected] on Jan. 25th, 2018.

On February 8th, I logged into my account on their website and found that my order was listed as "pending," and that their site told me "We have tried contacting you regarding a stock, delay or design change with your order. Please contact customer service via phone or live chat so that we may resolve it for you." They had not contacted me at all.

On Feb. 20th, I received the following email: "We apologize for the delayed response and inconvenience caused with your order.
We have not forgotten your order and will do our best to resolve this matter to your satisfaction, as soon as possible.
We are currently moving to new facilities and once we complete this process we will attend to your request.
We will appreciate you to bear patience for a few days more."

I contacted them again on March 26th, and they never responded.

On May 14th I sent them two more emails. One email asked for a status update on my order. That email went unanswered. I sent a second email that same day asking generically for help with an order. That email they responded to the following day. As soon as I responded with my order number, they stopped answering.

Now here we are, over four months later, and I can't get an answer for them at all.

Ja