World of Hair / No refunds available

Ordered a cellulite reducing wrap. Does not work. Do not purchase this! Also, no one will ever answer the phone for authorization for return. Emails are useless too. I even sent it back to the only address I could find and it came right back to me.

Comments

30th of Sep, 2011

what did you do regarding this matter? I have had the same issue, I wish I would have seen this before!!

Thanks
    Jaime

• Wo
      30th of Nov, 2011

Co. will scam you if you purchase anything from them so please dont!! trying to get in contact with them theres no response and the automated phone system give you a run around and no one calles back not to mention there return address has no street name or #'s so its a fake address. If you've purchased a product form them and arent satisfied contact your bank and put in a claim to refund you money they will investigate and return the money for you i did.

• Ju
      6th of Dec, 2011

I have ordered the wrap and some wrinkle cream at the beginning of Novermber and still havent received the goods, are is anyone able to give the the tel no to call i live in sydney and the 1888 number doesnt work? wish i had seen these comments first too

• Le
      12th of Dec, 2011

I have received orders from them in the past, but Nov, 9-2011 I placed an order I still have not received, and it's been over a month. I've called and emailed and have not has any response. Can not find a live help button? So I'm going to my bank and fill out a dispute form and my bank will go after them for my refund.

• Ju
      12th of Dec, 2011

Just wanted to update that they have refunded my credit card, altough they havent contacted me by email or any other method to let me know, it was only when i called my credit card company to investigate that they advised me the credit was already on my card pending.

• Im
      19th of Mar, 2012
    World of Hair - Charged for product, never received
    World of Hair

I have called numerous times and sent emails and have not had a response. I am extremely annoyed about this. Plus as stated in another complaint there is no live online help as stated when you call the number. Has anyone had any luck with getting money back on this or do I need to try and resolve this with my bank?

• Ra
      4th of Mar, 2013

those ### are sick ###ers they looted my175$ money as above said comments its all very much true they shud be sued if v work together and place a huge fraud complaint, money suckers, ultimate ### never seen

• Po
      4th of Mar, 2013

can we become means united and bloddy put a strong complaint about our money which we have spent???

• Md
      7th of Jan, 2014

What happened with this? I somehow ordered multiple times because of a website malfunction when I tried to submit the order, and now I have 4 orders coming. No one answers the phone, the live chat doesn't work, and no response to emails, either. What a crock!! Please let me know if you got this issue resolved. Thanks

• Mi
      16th of Oct, 2014

need to close this web site company DOWN?!!! THEY ARE SCAMMERS

20th of Jun, 2015

I ordered some hair removal serum with my laat bit of money on my card. Never received it. I've e-mailed the company several times no reply. Shady behavior, unscrupulous behavior.
    Christina Hal

• Pe
      12th of Jun, 2016

June 2016..., What did you do regarding this matter? I had the same thing happen to me, I had 2 orders and they sent me one but not the other, and they got paid for both, They don't answer their phone or emails, I know I will never order from them again...I don't understand why they don't shut them down. looks like this has been going on for years...I hope someone else reads this, before they lose their money to them...

• Bl
      28th of Dec, 2017

Same thing here, I ordered and it has been 12 days now.
    Called, got a recording and it said to leave a message as no one is available to talk. No chat available either.
    Out 34 dollars and no products. Do not take the chance.