world-of-accessories.co.uk / Damaged electronic goods

1 Solihull, B93 8QU, Dorridge, United Kingdom Review updated:

I bought cable and genuine apple headphones from the website www.world-of-accessories.co.uk. I received damaged items and they weren’t genuine. I sent all items back, but I haven’t received the confirmation email from the seller. After that I sent them 3 emails, but again no response. I called them, and the rude man answered. He was unhelpful and told me a lot of unpleasant things. I haven’t returned money and order as well. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.

Ga
Mar 12, 2014

Comments

• St
      21st of Apr, 2014

Same here. Rip off merchants. Rude and unhelpful. Stay clear!!

• Ju
      29th of Jun, 2014

Similar happened to my they are selling counterfeit items that don't work still waiting did refund and they say it's royal mails fault and they haven't received the item back. Lies. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!

• Ns
      7th of Jul, 2014

I agree with all the previous posters. My item didnt arrive, and the man who answered the phone was rude, unpleasant, and told me to "take the matter up with Royal Mail" as if it was nothing to do with them. Please avoid this company at all costs! I wish I had seen all the negative reviews before placing an order through them.

• Do
      30th of Jul, 2014

Over a month ago I ordered a replacement Iphone Battery and fitting kit. It didn't arrive so I called them and the man on the phone was very rude. He said I could only register loss by email. I did this and they claimed it must be lost in the post and sent (allegedly) another one. Its over a month now and no battery. I have asked for my money back and had no joy, they do not answer emails anymore and refuse to discuss the issue over the phone. Fortunately I paid by Paypal so have lodged a dispute and will let them resolve it. It may come good in the end and I might get my money back but I would STRONGLY URGE CAUTION WITH THIS COMPANY.

• Ri
      9th of Sep, 2014

SAME THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN THEY SELL FAKES AND DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS WHEN THE ITEMS ARE SENT BACK AND ALSO I HAVE RECEIVED THE RUDES EMAILS I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED WHEN DEALING WITH A COMPANY. WHEN ASKING WHY THEY SELL FAKES THIS WAS THEIR REPLY

"Fake
    Dont we have to advertise it as being genuine for it to be fake it is our own
    version of a Sky remote and we have never advertised or told anyone any
    different.

Reading
    what you are buying or doing is obviously not one of your strong points ?"

• Ph
      9th of Oct, 2014

Sold a an extra long 2 metre charging lead. The lead was shorter the the one supplied with the sat-nav at less than 1.5 metres. See comment from the site about the lead. "Oh and the extra long refers to the fact its longer than our other cheaper lead
    we sell. It doesn't say it is longer than any other lead you care to pick on in the world."

His name is Richard. Shorten his name and it's a lot more appropriate. DICK