world mobile phone international office / lottery

1 France Review updated:

Im french; I ve received a message onHoverSpot from brandacrue@yahoo.com that i was the winner og 350 000, 00 english pounds from world mobile phone international office. To get this prize after three mails she explains that i have to contact owenhoundcourier@yahoo.com who can deliver the cheque and documents sécure in 7 days against 350 pounds.
Is it a Sacams or not? Thank you

Comments

• Ka
      8th of Aug, 2009

Sorry to say I hope you haven't sent any money yet because yes it's a scam. I've been scammed in a similar way(I lost thousands of dollars). Bottom line, you should never have to pay to get YOUR money (unless it's about taxes). Direct deposit, hello! lol I get "you won the lottery" emails from people in Europe all the time. It's so fake. Don't believe it and don't send money!

• Ni
      16th of Jun, 2010

hi
    I'm iraninan and I received a sms two weeks ago that I'm won 1, 500, 000 $ from an international bank in beritain that just 3 person had this chance.
    they said to me that I have to send My passport pic and identifical pic.
    so i did and they send to me a pic that shows they sent the mony. but they showed me a paper that centeral bank in iran lock the money and said because it's so mutch money they cant give it to me before they understand where is the money come.
    so the international bank said that i have 2 ways :1- go to office of the government and catch a paper to catch my money(in iran catching a paper from an office means wait at least 1 year if they want to do and it's really dangerous to go.and no body without a family goes there)actually I'm afraid.
    2- the international bank found an affice in iran that catch 8, 000 $ and solve my problem.
    I want to ask that is this skam?please help me.thanks