World Mastercard Dividend Miles / Billed and I don't have their credit card

1 P.O. Box 8801Wilmington DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-419-0881

I was asked at the Phila. International airport if I would like to sign up for frequent flier miles with USA, I did, never knowing the mess it would cause me. Now I am receiving bills, totaling 201.91 and had a charge for Time magazine for 24.95. I placed my calls and Time magazine removed the charge for 24.95. I also called us airways dividend miles and explained at least 3 times that I do not have a card and never did. I received a letter on August 19 telling me they removed the 24.95 (which I never did charge) from my bill and that I still had to pay the balance. Some one is just not getting the message "I never had the credit card and never put any charges on it. The account # on this bill is 5466+-[protected]. I took me a few months to discover this bill because I usually just shred any mail for credit card. Please help me resolve this issue and stop billing me for something I never applied for. And if this did result from me signing up for dividend miles I think that is about the sneakiest thing I have ever hear of. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Thanks for all the help.

Joanne Walker.

Comments

• Ri
      26th of Jan, 2010

last year i been call the hydrolyze to cancel thi s product and i return the merchant. then when i recvied the bill thy charge me again for 69.99i got mad and call but always busy. pls i dont want this product because there no change still black the eyes of my boy friend i need your action for my letter.i will not paid this ok !!