World Market Systems / A warning to others!

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-231-8720

A horrible scam, pushy sales people who are good, so be careful! Don't touch this rubbish, it's a SCAM. They should be locked up. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! If you are looking for a home business go here first:

Ha

More World Market Systems Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ab
      28th of May, 2009

just heard the 9 min audio last night.. all sounds too good to be true and when I told the guy that he said "well thank you"... the audio sounded really well put together... and then they say what package will you go with?? you have to have a cc or paypal and they can set you up with a webpage bla bla bla.. you promote ebay, amazon, travelocity and sony (all well known companies). IT IS A SCAM. search world systems scam on google.. and you will see and get to read all the negative feedback. Glad I didnt sign up for anything and when I said I had to discuss with my husband first he said well why not start at the silver package for 149.00 I said although it is the lowest package I will still have to discuss it and needed some time. He was a little put out by that but I am glad because I searched it on google this morning and could not believe all the negative feedback. Thanks everyojne for posting the information. Glad I did some research! You pay world systems to advertise, they pay themselves to advertise and you cant get a refund as they paid someone else to do the advertising within their own company but under a different name.. Search everything!!! Traffic Designs, 24 hr cash flow and world market systems are all the SAME COMPANY...a Ponzi Scheme! If you do pick a package.. you will be sucked into buying better packages to help you "get people to your site" and the minimum one starts at 1500.00... so dont fall for it!!! Get the word out there before someone you know gets sucked in.