World Logestic Delivery Inc. / Non delivery of shippment stocks

sri roonwal marketing (p) ltd
Dear sir,
We had placed orders for six nos. Of sony lcd to m/s sony s electronics company limited having office at unit 4 a, linstock trading estate, wigan road, atherton, manchetser, lancashire, m46, ors united kingdom. , and paid a sum of usd 2800 by bank transfer and the stocks were sent through cargo world logistic delivery inc. I was sent shipment air bill and the date of delivery was confirmed as [protected]. They had also sent us the tracking of the said stock but to our shock the stocks were transported from one country to another for the best reaosns kwnown to them. And on [protected] when we did not received stocks we any searched the same on tracking link but we were shocked that the stocks were on hold and whereabouts was not known. We are being cheated by the exporter as well as the cargo, they both have jointly foul play with us and made me to part away with usd 2800. I request your good office to take appropirate actions against the said cargo which will make them to supply my stocks to me.
With regards

Rajesh roonwal
Email : roonwalrajesh@gmail. com

World Logestic Delivery Inc.