World Health Calgary / Cancellation not being processed

Sm Calgary, AB Review updated:

They did grant a cancellation based upon moving, but then invented and demanded a cancellation fee. This cancellation fee was not even fully understood by their head office. They claimed it was GST. But a quick calculation shows that there is not way it was GST. That would have been 10 times what the contract was worth. So they continue to bill.
My advice is not to sign any contract with World Health. Look elsewhere for a fitness regime.

Comments

• Be
      Oct 17, 2008

I'm receiving threatning text messages from a known person. What can I do?

• Sm
      Sep 09, 2010

There are a lot of problems with this World Health Club, I will pass and just use the Y

• Mo
      Dec 14, 2011

Anyone with World Health Club problems please shoot me an email at [protected]@gmail.com
    We are having problems as well and would like to form some kind of group to look at ways to take action against the company.
    They are treating people without consideration or empathy in regards to their contracts; this is wrong and someone has to put a stop to this.

Sincerely,

• Pa
      Mar 11, 2015

They will make it up that it was a contract. I just think that WORLD HEALTH gym is run by aliens. No dignity, no rules, no customer service.