World Foot Locker - Calumet City, IL / Dirty trickery!

United States Review updated:
I bought a Michael Jordan jersey from World Footlocker in the River Oaks Center, in Calumet City, IL, which was silver, yellow, and white on the shoulders on [protected]. It had no price tag on it so normally, I had a second jersey sent up to the register so it can be scanned for the price. This was the only size left that would fit me so I went for it. The jersey sat in the bag it came in for two weeks straight. I never put it on, not even to try it on. The jersey was totally unworn. I attempted to take it back and that's where the problems were. First of all, the associate took the jersey to the back, where we know is filthy, out of my view to where the "Manager" was to have it inspected. Wrong Move!! I believe the "Manager" should have been called up front to the register, so she can look the jersey over with ME! They could of done anything to that jersey in the back when it's out of my view! Which leads me to this. The associate came back and told me they couldn't give me a refund because there were no tags on there, and the shoulders, which were white, had stains on them. I explained to them that the jersey was never worn, so the stains were on there already, and the associate took it to the back where she sat for almost 10 minutes with it out of my view so that seemed a little suspect. I also bought up when you have merchandise without tags, take it off the floor or let the customer know you can't sell it without tags because you can't accept it back. Basically, World Footlocker sold me a bad item, and I'm the one getting punished for trying to bring back an unworn item, with the receipt like their policy states. Items with sleeves that sit on hangers getting touched by kids and shoppers all day are highly subject to getting stains on them. Nobody "inspected" the jersey to make sure it was suitable for the customer, but they sure as hell did a 10 minute inspection for themselves not to make the money spending customer get their money back, and rightfully I may add!

N  25th of Nov, 2008 by
The years 2006 and 2007 the Blacksmith Institute have accomplished a research about the cities more contaminated to the world and arrived to the conclusion that the Oroya city was between the 10 cities more polluted of the world and, the environment Graffiti 2008 said that is between five more pollute too to the world and the 2008 Blacksmith Institute and Green Cross Switzerland say that Oroya is between the most polluted of the world. This qualifications are benevolents; according to my researchs to many years who I am publishing, the Oroya city is the more polluted to Peru, Latin America and of the world and every day is being more polluted: lead in blood in children in the Ancient Oroya in average 53.7 ug/dl ( DIGESA 1999); pregnancies women 39.49 ig/dl ( UNES 2000), new borns children 19.06 ug/dl, puerperal 319 ug/100 grams/placenta ( Castro 2003) and workers 50 ug/dl ( Doe Run 2003).Top lead in blood accepted 10 ug/dl; present day is 0 ug/dl ( Pediatric of Academy to USA)
When the Oroya city was in hands to the CentroMin eliminated only by the upper chimney to 167.500 meters, in average by day in tons: sulfur dioxide 1000, lead 2500, arsenic 2500, cadmium 40, particulate matter 50 and so on, more 24, 000 to toxis gas product to the incomplete combustion of the coal, without count it is eliminated by industrial incinerator y by the 97 smalls chimneys, it is estimated 15, 000; overall 45, 000 tons for day (PAMA . El Complejo Metalúrgico de la Oroya, 1996); other research say that by this chimney only eliminate overall 119¨917, 440 tons too every day to a velocity to 8.7 meters by second ( Chuquimantari C. Yauli-La Oroya Minería y Ciudades Empresas Pág. 57, 1992)
Doe Run envoy every three months the concentrations of the heavy metals to the Ministry to the Energy and Mines and with the sames datums Ceverstav have demostrated the pollution was increased; for example the sulfur dioxide it have increased in near to 300 %, by increment to the production (Cederstav. La Oroya no Espera 2002
The American Association to the Environment say that the environmental quality to the Oroya it is serious deteriorated since that Doe Run was owner and the same enterprise
declared that the concentrations of the heavy metals gas is ncreased in the air: lead 1160 %, cadmium 1990 % and arsenic 6006 % (Portugal, et al. Los Humos de Doe Run 2003)
Godofredo Arauzo