World Financial National Bank, Gander MTN. Credit Master Card / will not explain why they canceled credit card

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Tried to charge on gander mtn. master card at the international quilt festival to buy a $17. item and card was rejected. They closed the account and will not even explain why. We have never been late on paying off card each month. I have a friend at a bank and told her about it and she said that they may not have like it that we never had a balance and did not pay any interest so they just wanted to get rid of us.

Comments

• Ci
      23rd of Nov, 2010

Why is it you no longer have an easy CREDIT CARD PAY ON LINE on you web site!? I tried to pay on line...I COULD NOT GET THROUGH OR PAST MY SIGN IN! It is a scam on your part to make to make it SO DIFFICULT that the payments are late and the interest fees go up. Trust me...I will cancel this card ASAP it this does not change - and I'm sure you could care less. My husband got this card to GET ALL THESE BONUS POINTS and he uses it for work and spends 2, 000 to 3, 000. WOW - WAS HE SUCKED IN.